Everyone, 2022 is here! A new year means a fresh start, and is the perfect opportunity for everyone to turn over a new leaf. Self-improvement is the best gift you could give yourself. So be generous, and be self-aware too, and make the positive impact that you will soon thank yourself for. The beautiful journey of self-love and self-care can be demanding at times, and requires a lot of discipline, habit-breaking and much self-awareness, but it is most definitely worth it. Remember… you reap what you sow! And so, with good work, you will see positive results.
This year try keeping your body in good shape, by being mindful about what you consume and also, how fit you are keeping. Doing this will positively impact your mental health too, and you will feel much better overall. Highly-qualified and renowned doctor, Dr. Cora says that “when you stick to a diet of healthy food, you’re setting yourself up for fewer mood fluctuations, an overall happier outlook and an improved ability to focus”. Furthermore, studies have even found that healthy diets can help with symptoms of depression and anxiety and that exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood and by improving self-esteem and cognitive function. Exercise has also been found to alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal.
There are many ways in which you can keep young, such as the following:
- Eating a healthy diet of mostly fruits and vegetables supplemented with lean protein and whole grains, makes staying young and healthy easier.
- Eliminating tobacco is essential if you want to stay young looking. Smoking is terrible for your body and skin.
- Boost with nutritional supplements to help cover any nutrient gaps.
- Regular physical activity is a key way to keep yourself feeling young. It strengthens your muscles, boosts your energy, and improves your mood.
- Relax, meditate, or just breathe deeply. Set aside a small chunk of time every day, about 10-20 minutes.
● Proper hydration ensures tissues and skin cells are replenished, allowing for younger, healthier-looking skin. Staying hydrated is key for smooth running of your body!
- Ditch both alcohol and caffeine! They dehydrate and deplete your body of vital nutrients.
You can decide how quickly or slowly you age, which is ultimately how good you want to feel! Stop the ageing process, and instead feel better about yourself this year… When you feel good, everything else falls into place.
Look good and feel good with U stunner.